After memorial day weekend, I NEED a great snack that I won’t feel guilty about! This is again from my good friends at Tone It Up. Had to share!
Have a Ball
Peanut Butter Balls
1 cup Natural Peanut Butter (creamy or smooth) (you can also use almond butter!)
1 cup Honey
1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
1 cup Diced Apricots
1 cup Sliced Almonds
Cinnamon to taste – we love lots of cinnamon 😉
1) In medium size pot, on lowest heat- warm up the Honey & Peanut Butter until texture is runny.
2) Mix in Apricots, Nuts and Oats
3) Stir until all ingredients are well coated
4) Cool in fridge for at least 45 minutes
5) Roll into small bite sized balls (about 1 tbs)
I like to bag ’em up and take them with me on the weekends when I am out and about, to eliminate temptations to give into fast foods =D